Friday, February 22, 2008

Accidental Night Out

I was YM-ing with my friend CALVIN. I realized that on the status message he wrote sumtin like "WohhOOOooOO.. I got a raise!" So ape lagik, aku pon cakap la, ape kate ko blanje aku makan malam nie kat Chillies. Eventhough i was joking at that time, he sounds a bit serious and kept asking whether the place is still open or not. Aku pon macam, hurmmm... mamat nie serious nak blanje, so aku pon cakap

CC : "How bout u blanje I Presidente Margarita or Calypso Cooler skalik?"

Calvin: "Margarita? That's my favourite drink!"


Aku pon lantas mengatakan yang Chillies tue bukak lagik. So siap2 bagai sume, kitorang pon trus shoot pegi chillies bangsar. Nasik baik bukak, kalo tidak sia-sia jer aku ajak die kuar. Dah la mamat nie keje sok pagi nye, memang gigih die amik aku. Really thankful for your kindness dear... hehehe..


so Sampai-sampai jer trus order Presidente, tapi bile pikir balik tak berbaloi sebab tak penah rase yang lain lagik, so ape lagik, aku pon try order El-Nino Margarita... and the taste was fantastic. Never had a drink like that before. Drink all the way till it's dry... hahaha. I also ordered a rib-eye steak.. kinda good jugak la. eventhough aku requested for a well-done meat, i think he gave me medium rare if i'm not mistaken which is kind of a turn off gak la... but all in all, it was good after all.

1 comments:

Calvin said...

You are welcome Hafiz. Never had it crosses my mind that you wrote about the Impromptu Dinner at Chillies on even date, much less with the pic uploaded. I'm glad that you like it.