Friday, March 14, 2008

Future Unrequited Love


I don't even know how to describe my feelings actually. I'm kinda in a dilemma which I'm starting to fall in love with somebody who i knew i couldn't be with. I mean I've known him for quite sometime actually and i could call it "love at first sight" kinda thing. But by just looking at his gorgeous face, i knew it would be impossible for me to approach him. Right now, evasive technique are negligible since if i do that, people around me would start to notice weird and knowing them, things could and most probably get worst.

I'm so confuse right now. I've always told myself that I've always fall in love with the wrong person. I just dunno what to do right now. He's all I'm thinking about lately. I've tried pulling myself together but just dunno how to do it. I'm in such a wreck right now. But i think by posting this blog just ease out some of the pain I've been suffering all this while.

Now all i have to do is ignore this feeling and move forward. I can't live my life like this if I keep on doing this. I wish i could just scream out his name right now!

2 comments:

Kelomok said...

Tau Takpe...

Anonymous said...

love is complicated..keep ur head up..insyaAllah u'll be juz fine..