Monday, March 3, 2008

Life...


I guess i have a new perspective in life. I use to see life in a very harsh way. But the thing is, it is me who made it the way it is. Yes, i still do believe that GOD created everything in this world, but, I know that He created the world for us and want to make us live the way that WE like. So in a sense that we are a part of the creation. So we do get involve in the universal creating process and we do play our part whether we realize it or not. Some of you who read this may not understand a word that i say. But in lame man terms, i view life the way that i want now. Not the way i think it was. Right now i want to become somebody that i always wanted. Useful to the society, helping people, do what i can to make others happy. It is just me. I like to see other people happy, because when they're happy, I'm automatically happy, even though i had a crush on that person, but if that person tried his hard to love somebody else, I would be glad to help to make him happy. To me right now, my life is nearly perfect. I didn't say that i have a lot of money and i'm filthy rich or anything. It's just that, right now, my life is running things the way i want now because i want it that way. I want to be happy all the time, so i am. I wanna meet a guy whose gonna love me the way i am and vice versa, i did. I'm just thankful for everything that i've got right now. Every little things that i've got.


I'm thankful that i have great friends that support me even when i'm in trouble

I'm thankful that I still have my parents eventhough some people are unfortunate enough not to have one.

I'm thankful that i've been blessed with a great family

I'm thankful for given a chance to live my life and get to help people and let people help me

I'm thankful that i've been given a chance to love and be loved.

I'm thankful that i've been blessed with the things that i've got even though some are shabby, those are going to change soon.


Ever since my perspective on life changed, i've started to realize something. It got me thinking.


"Why not from now, i will start to make at least one good deed a day and remember it?"


i know it sounds a bit vain, but most of the time we didn't even know that we've actually done a good did. For example, Let say you worked as a receptionist, u say hello almost everyday. But did u ever realize that maybe by saying hello nicely, u might brighten up some person's day just by saying hello? No right?


Then you go home and just whine about your job about how tough it was or how boring it was without even realize it that you've made someone happy on that day.


That is why i try to remember my good deeds. So that i can be thankful for being able to do it even though it's just a small deal like a simple phone call saying hi to your old friend.


I'm starting to love myself more. But not the extend of being vain, but more like having a certain respect on me. After all,


"To learn how to respect others, is to respect thyselve first!"

-William Shakespeare-


And you guys might be wondering why the life changing perspective all of the sudden?!


Well it's all because i've watched and read this book called "The Secret". It's really a hit-on-your-face kinda book. Really got me thinking what i've been doing with my whole life before.


And now all i want to do is move forward and advance even further with full of glory and success. And i want all the people that i love a.k.a family and friends to achieve what they want to so that i'm not the one whose happy. Since the basic concept of happiness is all about sharing, and i want to share my love and happiness with everybody else....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mcam stroy moryy i jerk u ollss ..anyway thanx

Cacat Cinta said...

hehehe... it's a general statement jew. then again yo welcome