Monday, May 19, 2008

The Return Of Cinta


Damn... i try to avoid this kind of postings, but all this time, since my disappearance in this blogging world, this is all I've been thinking about. I mean the thing that i hate the most came back to my life... again...

Now i feel i wanna curse, i wanna swear, i wanna kick-ass!

I HATE FALLING IN LOVE

What is happening to me? i thought a guy like me is impossible to fall in love. I know the idea of being in love is beauti-FOOL and all, but i just like to face to the facts that things isn't always what it said in the story book. You won't always get your "happy ending". Sometimes (maybe all the time for me) the ending is something that i feared the most to happen.

But why must there must be a sweet, decent, cute and dreamy guy suddenly appear in my life. Why must he be there??????????

i'm so fcukin confuse right now. i can't think straight. I just don't want to see him for now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jealous of tht guy coz he got ur attention.huhu.
praying for ur happiness..amin..

Cacat Cinta said...

i guess i fall in love easily with people who actually exist.

Queen B said...

hurmmmm.....gud luck for ur future undertakings *tetibe jer hahaks ;P

well, can't give u any advise on this matter since i'm way behind scheduled when it comes to LOVE *laughing inside sarcastically

Cacat Cinta said...

thx AJ... i guess Love does hurts... a lot!