Sunday, July 27, 2008

Retrochronoatrium

Being in love has soooo many obstacles that i have to understand and overcome. But being in love also made me realize that i've been abandoning my frens quite a lot. It's not because he didn't allow me to hang out (technically... maybe so) but it's just with the work and all made my time with my friends a bit limited.

Today actually was just a normal boring day. I switched on my YM and just chat with my close frens for a while. But then someone start to pop-up under "my online list".

IT'S SUPERMAN!

Damn, why the hell after so long of missing in action, he went visible on me.

I ignored him at first, but he buzzes me so many times that i have to comply with a reply. After chatting with him for quite a while, listening to him explaining and what not, i realised that i still have the same feeling towards him as last time.

That is NOT GOOD! I have someone right now, and why NOW you appear back into my life and wrote on your status message " I think i like you lois, marry me?" Fuck men!

Who would've thought The Great Superman return from the dead...

Now i'm confused.....

1 comments:

Ahmad Amzar said...

ko abandon aku,mgkn ko akan menyesal..muehehe