Thursday, December 13, 2007

WHY???!!!!

"Some people say how wonderful it is/was to fall in love. Being able to love somebody and knowing that the person loves u back. But it's not the same case for me. I love him very much, but he said he didn't feel any of the love. he said i'm just toying with his feelings. he asked me to be more romantic, which i tried but i just couldn't. Why can't u just see that?! i admit that our sex life is a bit monotonous. i couldn't give u what u want coz i just couldn't. but that doesn't mean that i love u any less. Losing u is like a nightmare to me. But each and every second i feel like ur drifting farther and farther from me. I hate it. i hate everythin that i feel rite now. i wanna hate u but all i hate is the fact that i love u. I hate that i love u soo much...!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people mmg takleh terima diri kita seadanya la kan.. paranoid tk kene tempat.. budak tu kene clash 10 kali..broken hearted giler babi baru die sedar apa silap dia.. *motif? aku emo?.. lol

Cacat Cinta said...

ntah la... yang aku tau skang nie aku menyesal gile2 memberi cinta aku kat orang. pastu tak dapat terima diri aku seadanya. i guess i was meant to be alone after all