Monday, December 17, 2007

I Love You Enough To Let You Go....

Finally it ended. Exactly at 06:43:21 a.m, 17th December 2007 to be exact my relationship with him is over. I have to lie to him. I said that I dun love you anymore, but for a fact is i still do very much. It's just that i know if i keep this going on any longer both of us going to suffer. I just couldn't be what you want me to be. I think it's best if you find somebody who's truly your type of guy. Somebody who's truly romantic, caring, lovable... cute and cuddly. I just couldn't be all those things. Furthermore, you still couldn't accept for a fact that you and your ex are nothing now. But still everytime u bump into him, stumble upon him, u cried till there's no more tears already. I felt sorry yet intimidated at the same times. I kept on thinking whether you would be like this everytime u heard his name. I just couldn't bear with it anymore. Call me selfish or watever, but i dun my love to be share with someone else. You are perfect to me. Nice, kind thoughtful, caring... Just when you kept on comparing myself with your ex it hurts like hell. Yes he was the best thing that had ever happen to you. But that was back then. he was your past. so just move on. i've been patient and given u a lot of chances. but still his name kept on popping out from your lips. That's why i've made the decision to let you go. I just dun want to waste my love towards somebody who's still love someone else. I dun want to be considered as "The Replacement". I'm so sorry. But if u think i'm too greedy to ask for any of this, then i'm better off without any love at all....

0 comments: