Friday, May 23, 2008

Tag from Paris Hilton


1 minit yang lalu, apa anda buat?

ngan [Y]. Telling him about my Superman

1 jam yang lalu ape yang anda buat?

Had a drink ngan Paris Hilton kat Tiffany's. We had a heart to heart talk about our love life and at the same time usha mamat yang berbaju hijau. LOL!

1 hari yang lalu, ape yang anda buat?

Went out with Mr. Clark Kent. The best day of my life.

1 jam lagi apa anda akan buat?

Waiting for Mr. Clark Kent to call me before he's off to save lives *wink

1 hari lagi apa anda akan buat?

Watch Indiana Jones with Mr. Clark Kent. Getting excited every minute of it

1 orang yang terakhir sms kamu?

"Superman"

Orang yang terakhir menelefon kamu?

Paris Hilton. Asking me out for breakfast at Tiffany's *brangan!

1 makanan yang baru dibeli

Nestle Strawberry Yogurt. Just to maintain my model-like figure. Konform ade orang muntah dengar statement nieh. hahahks

1 barang yang baru hilang

A box full of my precious collectable lighters. Damn...

1 cerita yang baru ditonton

Grey's Anatomy Season 4 Episode 14. Kepada yang tahu apa yang berlaku pada episod nieh, pepaham jer la kenapa aku tgk episod nieh *wink!

1 hal yang terakhir digosipkan

Paris Hilton and her future lover

1 kata yang ingin diluahkan

Marry me...

1 buku yang sudah dibaca


Sex, Lies and Online Dating by Rachel Gibson. I think it's time for me to return this book to the owner. LOL!

1 penyakit yang sering datang

Heartache. Having it right now. Apparently, people are still looking for the cure. *sigh

1 keinginan

Get married with Mr. Clark Kent *feeling sangat nehhhhhh



So i tag

1. AJ
2. AmeerZachery
3. Amzar

1 comments:

Queen B said...

"Asking me out for breakfast at Tiffany's"

heh!! tiru my unpublished statement~

my dear, if u wanna be a true socialite....u hv to be original ya...no plagarism...wakakakakka *mati laaa i sounded more verangan than u ;P