Saturday, May 24, 2008

A date with Superman


Yesterday was like any other day for me except when i woke up i got a message from Clark Kent.

Clark Kent : "Would you go out with me tonight? :-P"

At first i was a bit confused since he mentioned to me the day before that he wanted to watch Indiana Jones with his friend and he already bought the tickets last Wednesday. So I asked :

Me: "I thought you're watching Indy Jones tonite wif ur pal?"

Clark Kent: "Just come will ya?"

Me: " Ok, what time?"

Clark Kent: "Just be at Pavilion before 11. I'll send you home afterwards. And wear something that will warm you up"

I have a funny feeling about this 'date'. I dunno why. So i came down wearing my TZ Factory long sleeve sweater T-shirt with my 2-piece jeans to go with it. Sure warm me up as hell if u ask me. As i arrive, he already waited for me at Starbucks holding his cup of java with his pink stripe collared t-shirt with his super-faded jeans. He looked nice in those.

As i shook his hand, he told me to sit down first since he said we're still early. I was like still in suspicious on this 'date'. Then he said:

CK: " Actually there was no friend. I bought the tickets for us actually."

Me: " Why didn't you told me earlier?!"

CK: " I was thinking of surprising u, and i think i succeeded in that i suppose"

I dunno how to react. But all i know is that i'm so fcuking happy when he did that. One thing I forgot to mention that he's a bit corny and cheesy. No. He's VERY corny and cheesy, which i think that is why i fell for him at first.

The night went tremendously well even though I've expect otherwise. We were holding hands for the entire movie, and in between, we stole glances at each other. I dunno why but it seems i haven't felt this way for ages. I've never been this happy all my life.

Later on we had our supper at A&W, Taman Jaya. It's a pity though he had to dash early that night since he has to send his friend to the bus station on the next day in the morning. He sent me home later on.

I shook his hand before i got off the car. I was wishing for a kiss at that time, but considering it was too open in the public, i know i'm hoping for something near impossible. I held his hand for quite a moment until i realize that i might want to steal his hand as well. I tried to let it go but he tighten his grasp just before he let go.

I walk down the corridors still thinking about the long awaited kiss. God I'm pathetic....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

agk jeles!!huhu.
well..i think thre's no used for me to admire sumone tht are so in luv now.hehehe.i'm happy for u.gonna stop being anonymous here..u tacare!oh ya..sorry bout my fren langgar u..or u yang langgar my frens car at tasik.wink!!bye..

Cacat Cinta said...

lorh... we can still be friends. and further more, i je yang lebeh2. mamat tue ntah ye ntah tidak suke kat i.

and cakap kat ur friend sorry sesangat i terlanggar his car... sorry adam!