Sunday, July 20, 2008

Not another comeback...

I'm soo sorry to all my loyal readers who's been pushing me to update this blog which i've almost forgotten about it. It's not like i don't have the stories to tell, but I just couldn't find the time to do any writing with this NEW job i've enrolled myself in, and, further more, my sis knew about this blog, so i couldn't just simply write like i use to be. Usage of words have to be carefull since i know she'll be reading this particular post. Hahahahaks..


Anyways, just a few highlights i'd like to share with you guys:

1) I'm now working in Menara HLA, with Vsource ( now known as Symphony) which is a Business Process Outsourcing Company and I'm in the PACS (Prudential Assurance Company Singapore) Project.

2) Since i'm working now, i've "Paused" my studies until further notice since i'm enrolling myself to study Finance in a local college. Still scouting for the right college to enroll in.

3) I'm also currently NOT single anymore until further notice *bleh??* hahahksssss. Try to be a loyal husband right now. Now my relationship is getting to the 5th month. So i guess this is the one... kot. hahahks

I guess that's just a few hightlights that i can think of now. I missed writing this blog. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Long live Raja Petra!!!!!!!!!!

Ciaozz

0 comments: